We have a full range of services for U.S. Savings Bond owners and financial professionals. Please contact us for additional information.
Phone Consultations: To schedule a phone consultation with the author of the book Savings Bonds: When to Hold, When to Fold, please call 1-800-927-1901.
$50 per consultation, or $35 if a bond statement is ordered.
Savings Bond Statements: We provide all the details on your savings bond holdings including interest rates, timing issues, values, maturity dates, increase dates and an exclusive bond rating system through our savings bond statement. The cost of the statement is based on the number of bonds included on the statement. Click here for How to Order a Savings Bond Statement. Click here for the Order Forms. Click here for the Bond Record Keeping Sheet. Or, call 1-800-927-1901 and request an Order Form.
Annual Newsletter: Savings Bond Insight–The Next Chapter is a twleve page newsletter that details changes in the savings bond program, strategies savings bond owners are using, I bond analysis, HH bond commentary, hunting for lost bonds, the best bonds, the worst bonds and current interest rates. The newsletter is $19.95 and can be ordered by calling 1-800-927-1901.
Newsletter Table of Contents for the 2012 publication
- Paper Savings Bonds: Going, Going, Gone
- Better Late than Never?
- Older E Bonds: Competitive with Conservative Alternatives
- I Bonds: Quite a Show
- Get Going: Make a Plan
- The Stock Market and Savings Bonds
- The Best Bonds
- New EE Savings Bonds: Yawn
- Do Not Hold Onto These Bonds
- Don’t Be the Last to Find Out–The Hard Way
- Treasury Hunt: You Cannot Find What is Not There
- Current Interest Rates and Predictions
- A Decade of Savings Bond Changes